Saturday, May 21, 2011

BBI Lucifer Paint Fix

I mentioned a few posts back that my newly acquired Lucifer figure had some pretty bad paint rubs.

I finally got around to fixing him last night.

Here's some shots of the finished product.

I used the paints from the Citadel (Games' Workshop's brand) Warhammer starter set.  Combined Bleached Bone, Iyanden Darksun, and Mechrite Red.  It turned out darker than the factory paint, so it kind of looks like he got a bit of sun.  >_<  At least he's got color instead of patches of white and smears of black.  :p

Maybe later I'll go over it again with a wash, then I can seal it with some matte spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment