Thursday, August 16, 2012

Project BM Medicom Gokaiger Red No. 62

The original Go Rangers from 1975!

I picked up this "web store exclusive" version of the Classic Red Ranger from the old Japanese children's TV show, "Go Rangers" (which was a precursor to Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers).

These special editions are on the high end of 1/6 collectibles, so I'm a bit afraid to take this guy out of the box, lol.  I did manage to snap some pics though.  Maybe when I'm feeling a bit more confident, I'll put him in the display shelf...

When I first saw this, I was so bummed it was only available through the Medicom Japan website.

Honestly, my favorite Ranger was the Green (Midori) one, but beggars can't be choosers for a  show that came out 37 years ago!

Not a lot of accessories, but a good-looking figure IMO.


No comments:

Post a Comment