Friday, August 5, 2011

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark IV

I decided to go ahead and open up my Mk. IV figure.  It is amazing!  Great details, lots of moving parts, switchout hands, and accessories!  And not only does the figure light up at all the right places, it comes with both a regular figure stand and a light-up base as well!  One of my favorite figures right now, and I'm very happy I was able to snag one at retail.  One thing about Hot Toys, you need to be quick with the preorder because waiting until the figures sell out and trying to find one on the secondary market is a really costly endeavor.

Hey gaiz!  Where da party at??

Another winner from Hot Toys--really impressed with the engineering on this one.

Getting ready to fly!  Or drop a deuce.  I can't tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment